Solid Wood Flooring
We offer 6 solid wood flooring colours that would look great inside your pod! Our range takes advantage of the natural elegance and beauty of modern hardwood flooring. You can choose from oak, oak knotty white washed, oak white grey, oak antique, hickory rustic. All of which brings a sense of warmth to the interior.
Some are finished with natural oil which wears beautifully over time, creating a gracefully aged look. The natural oil brings out the rustic charm of the wood, in the colour and grain, as well as providing invaluable protection.
The contemporary range is an engineered range of Oak plank flooring, finished in natural wood tones as well as some more unusual finishes such whites, grey, in brushed and matt finishes. This range of engineered hardwood flooring, has micro-beveled edges on all four sides and the latest 5G profile making it easier to install. The delicate grain of the wood seeps through the chalky finish of the floor, creating distinct style, ideal for those who have an eye for the finer things in life. The brush and lacquered finish ensures wood will stay just as beautiful for years to come.
Creation 70 Clic System is a Luxury Vinyl Tile and Plank system, with clever innovative interlocking technology that makes it fast to install, requires no adhesives and provides a range of inspiring ﬁnishes for any interior space. You can save time and money as it is a fast track, loose-lay, clean & dry installation. It is waterproof as it resists leaks and spillages that can damage wood based products. High resistance, 6mm thick, silent installation and has a sound reduction of 15dB. Matching skirting board is available.
Benefits of Creation 70 Clic System vinyl tiles and planks:
- Easy and quick installation, no glue needed thanks to Gerflor clic system on both sides, easy to cut (no noise, no dust)
- Adapted for renovation: Little subfloor preparation, compatible with ceramics (no subfloor uneveness , seamless tile), heated subfloor and ideal kitchens and bathrooms
- 100% waterproof
- Acoustic properties: impact sound insulation 12dB lower than laminate, class B (laminate= class C or D)
- Adapted to intense traffic usage: 0.70 mm wearlayer
- Eco responsible range: 100% recyclable, REACH compliant, Made in France