“Cre8a will strive to exceed our clients’ expectations, providing a quality driven, professional service, and we will endeavour never to make promises we cannot keep”.
- Reliabilty – we won’t make promises we cannot keep
- Creativity – we will use your vision to create an ideal home and business environment
- Quality – we will deliver high standards and lasting quality
- Value – we will keep our prices competitive and pass on savings where possible
- Loyalty – we will provide great after-sales care to our clients
- Integrity – we will be friendly, fair and honest
- Responsibility – we will ensure minimal impact on the environment
- Sustainability – we will stand by our clients, colleagues, associate traders and suppliers to sustain solid business foundations
Working together we strive to be our clients’ preferred supplier of modular and bespoke free-standing buildings, home extensions and associated building enhancement products
Cre8a Pod is an independent manufacturing facility based in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire. Cre8a is apart of the Fair Share Group which established in 2012 and is the sister company of Highseal Manufacturing. Highseal Manufacturing offers a comprehensive range of PVC-u, aluminium and timber windows, doors, conservatories, modular external buildings, roofing structures and other home improvement products to the trade and domestic markets are available.
Cre8a offers garden rooms, business premises and accommodation units to the trade, commercial, retail and DIY. Cre8a can offer the cladding as separate for external and internal use on home improvements.
Committed to quality excellence and operate under both the CE Marking and BSI Kitemark accreditation which as a result our products also meet the new Approved Document Q requirements. We remain focused on our clients' needs, whether they are standard or bespoke designs. Therefore continuous strive to deliver a friendly but professional service. Also sustainability is important to us so we invest in the development of our products to ensure alignment with current regulations and energy technologies.
Daz Brand, Midas Windows, Scunthorpe
I have been purchasing windows, doors, conservatories and other building improvement products from Highseal for approximately 15 years. In that time we have established a strong and friendly working relationship that provides benefits both ways.
The staff are particularly helpful and continually go the extra mile to accommodate my business needs.
I can rely on Highseal to provide good quality products that are value for money; this allows me to pass on those benefits to my clients.
I am supportive of their investment into new products and look forward to working with their new venture Cre8a.
Their range of new and exciting products will undoubtedly appeal to my clients.