A low maintenance PVC decking and balustrade system you can add onto your garden room as an extra addition. A beautiful decking system that is the perfect way to increase the living space, up to 50% enhancing its value and maximising its functionality.
What are the benefits of PVC Decking?
- No fiddly clips
- Hidden drain holes
- Domed for better drainage
- Slip resistant tested to BS 7976
- Wear resistant tested to BS EN 660-2 & BS EN 428
- Strong and durable
- deckboard – 35mm thick
- Galvanised steel sub-frame for added strength
- Decking load tested to 521kg/m2
- Concealed fixings
- Class 1 fire safety rated
- Range includes steps, skirting and access ramps,Matching accessories including storage box
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Low Maintenance, No sanding, painting or staining required
- Will not rust, rot, warp or splinter
- Stain and scratch resistant
- Mould and algae resistant
- 100% lead free
- Fully sculptured balustrade system
- A wide range of colours and foiled
- 225mm wide deck boards for better coverage
- Made from eco-friendly 86% recycled PVCu
- Wood grain pattern deck board
- Tongue and groove design
The deckboards are available in two attractive designs, classic and deluxe, each deckboard is slightly domed in the centre to maximise drainage. They have hidden drain holes and feature a tongue and groove design, eliminating the need for fiddly clips and enabling faster fitting. It has been tested to BS7679 for slip resistance, BSEN660:1999 and BS EN428:1993 for wear – with an antislip surface making them safe in both wet and dry conditions.
The balustrade range is available in a wide choice of colours and finishes. With a unique sculptured finish offering an ergonomic feel and attractive appearance. The balustrade system is available in six colours, including three foiled finishes from stock. Alternative foil finishes are also available and made to order.